Sunday, February 12, 2017

Working with online music clients from home

In the Summer of 2014, I was living in Spain with my wife Maria in the Small Village  of her family, and her birth, in Villar Del Rey, population about 2000.

We were in between concert tours, in Germany, Italy Croatia, Slovenia, and I had a keyboard, a studio mic, a laptop, and a wifi connection. I started posting my session player music website resume to various online session player services and since then, I've built up a very good roster of clients.  I'm still working 5 nights a week, as a solo piano vocal entertainer, but enjoy taking on some very interesting projects.
Many of my music clients come from  Airgigs, A website where artists can hire session players, vocalists, mix down engineers, etc, I'm listed as a sax player, keys, vocal, arranger and full demo production.
Here's a track I Wrote and sang for the Cosmic Pimp Band in Switzerland called Main Squeeze

More of my Session work to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment